Monday, August 22, 2011

Almost done

A quick update on my and my progress with school. I continue to be on the Honor Roll (loving the 4.0 grades!) and hold my roll as a student Ambassador. I have only 8 weeks of school left and am praying very hard that the state will expedite my license application. :-)

I currently am running through ALL of my options once I am finished with school and my license is approved. I really want to start working with a chiropractor and or homeopathic medicine. My more long term goals are to do sports massage and continue clinical work. But ya gotta start somewhere.... :-)

I have a few leads...that I'm hoping will work out....if you know anyone who is looking for a massage therapist who is focused and passionate about bringing health through massage....tell them about me! :-)

Cheers,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment