Wednesday, June 13, 2018

New Begginings

13 June 2018

Thank you for coming by for a read. I am looking at regenerating this blog. I welcome you to follow me.

My plan for this blog is to share new and exciting things regarding the business and world of massage. There are many health benefits to receiving regular massage therapy treatments. Whether you were injured in an automobile collision, injured at work, or are just getting old and your joints need more movement.....here is the place you can learn how to get better.

I hope to have weekly blogs uploaded. If at anytime you are interested in scheduling a massage, feel free to visit my website www.masag4u.com or call my office (360) 627-9241.

News things are on the horizon. This past May I took a continuing education class on Secrets of Deep Tissue Massage. This coming August,  I will be attending a conference, where I will learn about Cancer Treatments and how Massage can help.

I enjoy every day and very massage given. I look forward to working with you.

Regards,
Rebecca

www.masag4u.com
360-627-9241
rebecca@masag4u.com



No comments:

Post a Comment